The American Public Power Association’s 2011 Customer Connections Conference, Nov. 6 to 9 in Savannah, Ga., will feature a full track of sessions devoted to energy services topics.
The conference will cover:
- Low-cost ways to deliver Smart Grid benefits to your community
- Smart grid stories: sharing smart practices
- Justifying your utility’s energy-efficiency programs
- Energy-efficiency technologies for C&I customers
- Programs to meet your energy-efficiency and renewable portfolio standards
- Changing infrastructure developments
The Customer Connections Conference also offers sessions on key accounts, public communications, marketing and customer service, as well as roundtable discussions, networking breakfasts, receptions and other opportunities for networking and information exchange.
Conference participants will have the opportunity to attend a full-day pre-conference seminar on Sunday, Nov. 6, on “Energy Services that Work: Commercial Energy-efficiency Programs.” This in-depth seminar will focus on commercial energy-efficiency activities, energy audit programs and the importance of evaluation, measurement and verification (EM&V) of results. It has close ties to the new APPA publication, Energy Services That Work, produced with the association’s Demonstration of Energy-Efficient Developments program.
Conference fees are $645 for APPA members and $1,290 for non-members who register before Oct. 14. Pre-conference seminars require a separate registration fee.