Signing up for a quality training course at WAPA’s Electric Power Training Center is now easier than ever. The EPTC is implementing a new, streamlined registration process with RegOnline, an event management platform.
The EPTC offers one-of-a-kind power system operations training in Golden, Colorado. Courses cover the principles and operation of power generation, transmission and interconnected system operations complete with unique, hands-on exercises with powerful simulation tools.
The North American Electric Reliability Corporation recognizes the EPTC as a continuing education provider that adheres to NERC Continuing Education Program Criteria. “However, our comprehensive range of courses can benefit everyone from power plant operators to support staff,” said Randy Manion, acting EPTC program manager.
The new registration system enables attendees to pay for courses online—a previously unavailable option—and provides EPTC and students with an emailed receipt. Here is how the new system works:
- To get started, users select “Register for EPTC courses” from the navigation menu, same as before.
- On the grid listing all available training courses, click the “register” button to the right of the chosen class.
- Fill in your email and hit continue.
- Fill in your personal information including your supervisor’s email and your regional block code. There is a space at the bottom of the form for those completing it on behalf of another employee. Hit “Add another person” or “Continue.”
- Scroll down the checkout screen and hit the “Finish” button. Unless you select “Finish,” you will not be registered.
The system will then send you an invoice with payment details, and send confirmation to the EPTC.
Please let us know if you have any difficulties with RegOnline, or any suggestions to improve the experience.