Deadline: Feb. 27, 2017
WAPA customers are known for creating initiatives worth imitating, and we would like you to share yours for the 11th Rocky Mountain Utility Efficiency Exchange (RMUEE). Proposals for sessions are due Feb. 27, and the Advisory Committee is particularly interested in topics from utilities and government agencies addressing this year’s theme, “Initiatives Worth Imitating.”
Power providers are taking residential, commercial and industrial programs to a whole new level using imagination to create new offerings, innovation to improve existing programs and integration to break down the silos of thinking. Your successes should be on the agenda when more than 100 utility and government representatives and trade allies meet in Aspen, Colorado, Sept. 27-29.
Conference attendees will be exploring case study best practices and lessons learned about programs related to energy and water efficiency issues and integration with renewable energy, demand response and key account customer management. Special consideration will be given to suggestions for sessions that address:
- New energy-efficiency and demand-management technology
- Strategic onsite energy and distribution system management
- Workforce culture and program staffing challenges
- Pay-for-performance approaches
- Consumer engagement
- Indoor growers and other commercial customer segments at the water/energy nexus
- Electric vehicle charging, energy storage and other new end-use applications
You may choose a format for your presentation from several options:
- General or breakout sessions up to 20 minutes in length with Q&A
- Snapshot panel talks up to five minutes in length
- Poster discussions during the Wednesday evening reception
- Workshops or Roundtable Discussions two to four hours in length (for Friday morning)
There is also more than one way to participate. If you have never attended the RMUEE and don’t yet have a program to share, you could be eligible for one of a limited number of scholarships. Or maybe you would like to sponsor the event, a great way to promote your organization. Learn more about these options from the FAQ sheet.
Whatever your level of participation in the RMUEE, you will enjoy an outstanding learning and networking experience in a relaxed atmosphere conducive to sharing. You may even turn this year’s inspiration into next year’s “boffo” presentation.