The American Public Power Association’s annual Customer Connections Conference happens Oct. 24 through 27, in Anaheim, Calif. This event promises lots of valuable information and insight for utilities at a time when we must create a new definition of customer service. That’s why Breaking News will be covering Customer Connections live.
Bookmark this site and check in frequently during the conference to learn what the experts are saying about designing and implementing programs that meet your customers’ needs and help your utility meet its goals. We will be reporting from these dual track sessions (Pacific Time):
Monday, Oct. 25
- 10:30-noon: Customer Service Roundtable
- 1:30-2:45p.m.: Can You Prove the Savings for Your Energy Efficiency Program?
- 3-4:15p.m.: Social Media: Building the Case, Executing the Strategy, Capturing the Learnings
Tuesday, Oct. 26
- 8:30-10 a.m.: Top Five Smart Grid Communications Challenges
- 10:15-11:45 a.m.: New Age Distributed Generation: Emerging On-site Generation Options for Your Customers
- 1:15-2:45 p.m.: Integrated Marketing Communications: What’s the Right Mix?
- 3:00-4:15 p.m.: Joint Action/State/Regional Organization Roundtable
Our coverage isn’t just for those who can’t make it to Anaheim. Attendees are free to add their views in the comments section, too. Or e-mail the editor, and you just might get yourself a guest contributor spot.