Application Period Opens Monday, Feb. 24, 2014
Deadline Monday, April 7, 2014
The annual Green Power Leadership Awards are competitive awards that recognize outstanding commitments and achievements in the green power marketplace. EPA’s Partner Awards (formerly, Purchaser Awards) recognize leading Green Power Partners and Communities that have helped further the green power market through their green power purchase or use of on-site renewable energy applications, overall green power strategy, and impact on the green power market. EPA’s Supplier Awards highlight the accomplishments of green power suppliers (utilities, retail suppliers, REC marketers, and renewable energy project developers) that are innovators and leaders in the voluntary renewable energy market.
EPA’s Partner Awards include:
- Sustained Excellence in Green Power: Recognizes continual leadership in advancing green power development.
- Green Power Partner of the Year: Recognizes Partners who distinguish themselves through their green power use, leadership, overall strategy, and impact on the green power market.
- Green Power Community of the Year: Recognizes EPA Green Power Communities that distinguish themselves through their green power use, leadership, citizen engagement, renewable energy strategy, and impact on the green power market.
- On-site Generation: Recognizes Partners who distinguish themselves using on-site renewable energy applications.
- Green Power Purchasing: Recognizes Partners who distinguish themselves through purchases of green power from a utility green-pricing program, a competitive green marketer, or a renewable energy certificate (REC) supplier.
EPA’s Supplier Awards include:
- Green Power Supplier of the Year: Recognizes green power suppliers that are leaders in offering voluntary renewable energy to their customers.
- Innovative Green Power Program of the Year: Recognizes green power suppliers that distinguish themselves in designing and implementing innovative voluntary renewable energy offerings.
The awards will be presented in conjunction with the Renewable Energy Markets Conference in fall 2014.